Welcome to the Invercargill Contract Bridge Club.
The club rooms are situated at 50 Elles Rd Invercargill (behind Pipe Band Hall — beside Splash Palace).
Following are the days and grades which play:
|Monday||Silver Division - Please be seated by 7.20 pm - Play to commence 7.30 pm.|
|Tuesday||Silver Reserve Division - Please be seated by 7.05 pm - Play to commence 7.15 pm.|
|Wednesday||Open to all grades - Please be seated by 1.05 pm - Play to commence 1.15 pm.|
|Friday||Open to all grades - Please be seated by 10.50 am - Play to commence 11.00 am (Bring your lunch)|
See the Resource Tab for a full timetable for each day with conveners and a list of Directors.
- Thursday, October 24 - Mixed Teams, Round 9.
- Friday, November 1 - Babich Wines NZ Wide Pairs. Played at Winton.
Wednesday, November 6 - AGM. 7:30 PM start.
Thursday, November 14 - Mixed Teams, Final Round.
Saturday, November 16 - Rowena Jackson RV Invercargill Swiss Pairs, 5A. 10:00 AM start. $20 per player. BYOL. On line entries now open.
- Thursday, November 21 - Christmas Pairs, 1st night. (2nd & 3rd nights on the next 2 Thursdays.)
- Sunday, November 24 - Evans Trophy. Inter-club with Winton. 1:30 PM start. No table fees. All Invercargill players a plate.
See Judith's latest comment on the Resources tab.
- Other items: Remember to keep informed by Yvonne's weekly and monthly email updates to catch up on upcoming tournaments or our recent winners. Don't hesitate to let one of the committee members know your email address.