Welcome to the Invercargill Contract Bridge Club.
The club rooms are situated at 50 Elles Rd Invercargill (behind Pipe Band Hall — beside Splash Palace).
|Monday||Silver Division - Please be seated by 7.20 pm - Play to commence 7.30 pm.|
|Tuesday||Silver Reserve Division - Please be seated by 7.05 pm - Play to commence 7.15 pm.|
|Wednesday||Open to all grades - Please be seated by 1.05 pm - Play to commence 1.15 pm.|
|Friday||Open to all grades - Please be seated by 10.50 am - Play to commence 11.00 am (Bring your lunch)|
We are open and commencing 15th September
- Only 12 tables, ie 48 Members, are allowed into the playing room. It will be first in first served. This may impact Silver Reserve who often have more than 12 tables so you need to get there early as this will be strictly enforced by the committee.
- Masks are mandatory while you enter the building and if you need to go to the rest room during play. We share the building with the Freemasons therefore the foyer and toilets are public areas. It is not mandatory to wear a mask during play as this is a personal choice.
- Hand Sanitiser is to be used by all as you enter the playing room.
- The kitchen is closed. Fresh water is available in the playing room.
- The bar is closed. Sorry no BYO as no BYO licence.
- If at all unwell stay at home.
Remember only 12 tables so first in first served.
- Wednesday:Restart Sept 15th. This is an open day so all welcome to attend with a partner. Maximum 12 tables.
- Thursday: Restart Sept 16th with Mixed Pairs - Nov 11th is now Mixed Pairs to make up for Aug 26th.
|Sept 23rd Teams. The top 4 Championship teams to play in the Committee room.|
|Sept 30th Teams to make up for Sept 9th.|
- Friday; Restart Sept 17th. Maximum 12 tables.
- Monday: Restart Sept 20th with the first night of Wellesley Pairs.
|Pairs are rescheduled for Sept 27th. The pairs night that was lost on Aug 23rd is rescheduled for Nov 1st|
- Tuesday: Restart Sept 21st with the first night of Regent Pairs.
|Pairs are rescheduled for Sept 28th. The pairs night that was lost on Aug 24th is rescheduled for Nov 2nd|
- Pre-payment to Invercargill Contract Bridge Club: 03 1355 0532940 00 - for tournament fees or playing vouchers
- Other items: Remember to keep informed by Yvonne's weekly and monthly email updates to catch up on upcoming tournaments or our recent winners. Don't hesitate to let one of the committee members know your email address.